SoftWash Systems Authorized Professionals are our in-network soft washing contractors who exclusively use our equipment, chemicals and certifications in all aspects of their soft washing company.
These Authorized Professionals have not only met the requirements of being a Certified Applicator but also pledge to our Soft Washing 50 Point Standard. They meet a rigorous qualifying process that includes every one of their employees is certified to their exact job position. These Authorized Professionals also adhere to our Good Stewards environmental stewardship program upholding the highest standards for best management practices within our industry.
Finally each and every Authorized Professional Company undergoes third party verification with Ask The Seal to determine if they are properly licensed and insured for their state and county, as well that every single employee has been screened and background checked for predatory criminal history that may put our property owners at risk. Anyone who has earned this status as an in-network company is fully endorsed by SoftWash Systems.
Becoming Authorized Professional
Anyone can build soft wash style equipment and sell soaps. Only SoftWash Systems offers a turn-key business model with the best tools and support in the industry! If you want to have the support of a nurturing business oriented community and the leadership of the owner of a multi-million-dollar cleaning company/patriarch of the soft wash roof cleaning industry, then consider becoming an in-network company with SoftWash Systems.
2020 Qualification Process:
- 1. Must be a SoftWash Systems Certified Professional company.
- 2. Adhere to the Guidelines on the 50 Point Standard and commit with a signature.
- 3. Must wait 6 months after passing the Certified Applicator process to qualify for Authorized.
- 4. Acquire the Authorized Professional Program with access to online classes.
- 5. Pass the 200 question test provided at the end of your Authorized Professional Program track.
- 6. Complete your Proficency Card with a Pro Member.
- 7. Exclusively use SoftWash Systems Chemicals.
- 8. Exclusively use SoftWash Systems Equipment.
- 9. Use SoftWash Systems Training to train employees.
- 10. Meet Yearly CEUs.
- 1. Co-Brand with SoftWash Systems on your advertisements, website, truck, and storefront.
- 2. Ability to use the Shield emblem on your website and marketing materials.
- 3. Exclusive access to our Creative Studio for design and marketing needs.
- 4. Ability to participate in exclusive In-Network programs internally with SoftWash Systems – saving your business money.
- 5. Ability to receive FREE shipping on orders $200 and above.
- 6. SoftWash Academy Online reduces learning and training development costs when hiring & continuing education.
- 7. Have the ability to access additional resources, documents, workbooks to make starting a business easy.
- 8. SoftWash Academy Online tracks all your CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) for you so you can easily stay on top of training.
- 9. Assign your employees to specific educational training for different positions on SoftWash Systems Academy Online.
- 10. Run reports to track progress and completion of courses for your own employees inside SoftWash Academy Online.
- 11. Free access to the Technical Phone Support.
- 12. Ability to use the SoftServ™ Invoice System.
- 13. Ability to purchase the Sales Boot Camp
- 14. Ability to work with SoftWash Systems Partners with exclusive pricing discounts only available to In-Network Companies.
- 15. Ability to use the Good Stewards logo on your marketing materials and website, with 50 Point Standard signature.
- 16. Access to Certified Level Classes.
- 17. Ability to be nominated for Pro Staff or Board of Directors.
- 18. Access to Authorized Level Classes.
- 19. Featured on the www.SoftWashSystems.com/locations page.
- 20. Qualified to receive SoftWash Systems Residential/Small Commercial Referral business from the locations page.
- 21. Qualified to receive rewards for referring new clients, expanding the network.
- 22. Ability to participate in the Nationwide 5 year Warranty program.
- 23. Business Building Monthly POD.
Authorized Professional Program
SoftWash Systems offers education that encompasses all levels of professionals, the best support in the industry, the newest innovations for soft washing equipment, and time tested chemicals that do the work for you!
This is the complete program, consisting of 20 modules to elevate you from the Certified Applicator to an Authorized Professional.
With these 20 classes, you will learn what the Authorized Model is and represents in the soft wash industry. We will cover 4 main categories:
Each category is broken down with 5 classes that will cover various areas of your business. From Tracking & Measuring, Organizational Charts, Network Standards to Your First Truck.
The information in this course will take you from being Owner Technician to Owner Manager, as well as preparing you for getting off the truck.
Authorized Professional CLASSES
The Authorized Model
Being on model as an Authorized Professional outlines how to become a soft wash business professional. Not only will you learn how to perfect your first truck and make it profitable, you will learn how to invest in your own leadership development so that you can properly lead a team to grow your business.
TThe Commercial Model
Where do you start when hiring employees to join your team? More than that, what is the first position you should hire? The steps you take early in your company hiring the key players will either stifle or propel your success. Are you hiring the right people or just the ones that make you feel better?
The Financial Model
Using the SoftWash Systems Simple Pro Forma and the book, Profit First, to guide your business’ financial plan.
The Residential Model
The grass is greener on the other side. Companies who do mostly residential business want more commercial. Commercial oriented businesses want to gain back market share in residential work. Who is right? Absolutely every time residential work is where you begin and build a solid, successful and secure service business. This class will help you see the light on why residential is where you should focus your efforts.
The Sales Model
Using the SoftWash Systems Simple Pro Forma and the book Profit First to guide your businesses financial plan.
Assembling Your Team
It’s time to hire your first employee and start building your team. Where do you start? What is the most important hire? The first hire can be a tough hire and certainly discouraging if it doesn’t work out. This class will help you envision making the right steps to make the right hires.
Intro to the SoftServ™ Business System
SoftWash Systems has worked hard to create systems so that you don’t have to. Our 6 Part NCR forms literally walks you through the procedures, making creating and keeping systems a breeze.
The Organizational Charts
Building a great team takes some planning. Football teams can have 11 players on the field, basketball 5 and baseball 9. What positions on your team do you have to fill at the level you are at today? Why do you need to be very deliberate about things like organizational charts and job descriptions?
Tracking and Measuring
Professional Requirements for Tracking and Measuring in your company! If you don’t keep score, then you don’t know if you’re winning or losing.
Perfecting Your First Truck
Getting your first soft wash truck right can be a monumental task. So before you move to add a second truck you should exorcise your demons from your first, to avoid doubling your troubles. Getting a nearly perfect truck / product is very important before you enter the replication phase in the development of your company.
This class demonstrated how you can utilize SoftWash Systems Authorized Professional branded material to differentiate your business from others. You will be taught how to stay in compliance and what the best ways are to advertise your relationship with SoftWash Systems Network.
As your company grows you will encounter two specific areas that may have seemed minor as an owner technician or even an owner operator. These two areas are quality control and customer care. This class is a discussion of these two factors and how they impact your company. What seemed like a small concern is now magnified as you add more team members and trucks on the road.
The SoftWash Systems 50-Point Standard. Our operating standard for all in-network companies.
Being an in-network company with SoftWash Systems is a big responsibility, especially since we don’t have the constraints of a franchising company. Every in-network company has an obligation to drive the spirit of equitable play and good will between close geographical players within the organization. Our hope is that this presentation helps you help us foster the culture of our tribe and keeps conflict down to a minimum.
In-Network Uniform Standard
The importance of the uniform and the positioning of the Softwash Systems™ co-branding on the uniform.
There are many unknown licensing requirements and professional regulations for an industry that seems so unregulated. This class will help you navigate potential pit falls as your company grows and becomes successful & profitable.
We all have to do our part to protect the environment. As an exterior cleaning business, there are laws that you have to follow to prevent being fined while on a job. The Clean Water Act outlines what those laws are, and how to make sure you are in compliance.
Stepping up to becoming an Authorized Professional with SoftWash Systems means that we tell potential customers that you are capable and prepared to do projects in excess of $3,000.00. Part of that capability is adding several insurances that you may not have or upgrading some that may not have correct limits on. This class will help you get your insurance requirements correct for doing business at the Authorized level.
Now that you are becoming an Authorized Professional within our organization you will be adding trucks as you grow. Knowing and being proficient on DOT requirements will keep your trucks from being under the watchful eye of the DOT and having undue attention paid to your vehicles. There is no reason to fall needlessly under DOT scrutiny.
Worksite safety is not only a law governed by state and federal agencies it is also a responsibility under our Good Stewards pledge. This class will prepare you for adding key compliance protocols for ensuring worksite safety. Additionally, it will help you have a healthy attitude about the men and women charged by our government to help bring industries into compliance.